September 11, 2020
September 10, 2020
September 10, 2020
How can you strengthen your Digital Muscles?
Check how fit your organization is and how it compares with others. Develop your Digital Muscles workout plan or start a customized training program with your Fujitsu Co-creation Personal Trainer. Get fit for success!
Assess your digital muscles now
“We undertook a transformation which was nothing short of revolutionary, with the understanding that, if done well, we could drive customer loyalty, reduce operating costs and increase profitability.”
Warren Sookdar, CIO, Trinidad and Tobago Unit Trust Corporation
Read more on I-CIO.com
IT and business challenges
- Japanese clothing manufacturer Onward Holdings uses the production management platform to gather data on the production efficiency of each process and furthermore digitize customer information.
- Orion Corporation decided to rely on Microsoft Azure infrastructure which provides a scalable R&D platform for the exploration of real-world use cases.
- Libraries Northern Ireland are digitally transforming their services for the community through the use of RFID-tagging and Managed Security services.
- VMware vSAN based hyper-converged infrastructure built on PRIMERGY servers prevents Braunschweig Municipal Hospital from data center failures, thus safes patients’ lives.
- Migrating legacy applications to Oracle Cloud Infrastructure enables automotive supplier UGN to increase performance by 25 percent and improves stability up to a guaranteed maximum SLA.
- The Maritime and Port Authority of Singapore now uses Human Centric AI Zinrai to detect ship collision risks 10 to 15 minutes in advance.
- Enterprise Asset Management platform Nuvolo and ServiceNow provide seamless digital workflow at cleaning solutions specialist Nilfisk, being roll-out globally.